But Tori Kelly's official biog reads more like the guest list for the Grammys. Let's run down those names "in full".
- Scooter Braun - manager. Also looks after Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande
- Ed Sheeran - ginger musician. Booked Tori as a support act, writing on her album.
- Pharell Williams - hat enthusiast. Producing her record.
- Sam Smith - glum singer. Took Tori on tour with him.
- Max Martin - king of Swedish pop. Wrote her new single.
- Simon Cowell - machiavellian impresario. Threw her off American Idol.
- Michelle Obama - Flotus. Booked Tori for her "Fit To Celebrate" benefit.
Luckily, Tori's new single, Should Have Been Us, is a particularly succulent pop strawberry. It deserves to be a hit and it probably will be.
Watch the lyric video (a foot fetishist's delight) below.