These are the Grammy highlights, and the tweets that best explain them.
Get them while they're hot. And by hot I mean still available.
1) Rihanna, Kanye and Macca - FourFiveSeconds
Paul McCartney did you forget the words? #GRAMMYs— Danielle Zimmerman (@Danielekincaid) February 9, 2015
2) Sia - Chandelier (with Kristen Wiig and Maddy Ziegler)
Kristin Wiig just perfectly summed up how us normals look when we sing Sia songs into the mirror alone at home. #GRAMMYS— Rosemary Hallmark (@rohallma) February 9, 2015
3) Madonna - Living For Love
4) AC/DC - Rock or Bust / Highway To Hell
5) Katy Perry - By The Grace of God
Katy Perry's performance was preceded by a speech about domestic abuse by Brooke Axtell, from Austin, Texas (sadly clipped out of this video).
She spoke about her "romance with a handsome, charismatic man".
"I was stunned when he began to abuse me," she continued. "Authentic love does not devalue another human being. Authentic love does not silence, shame or abuse."
Brooke Axtell's is the most important voice we're gonna hear tonight. #GRAMMYs— Emma Gray (@emmaladyrose) February 9, 2015
6) Kanye invades the stage
7) While Jay-Z and Beyonce watch
8) ELO and Ed Sheeran - Evil Woman / Mr. Blue Sky
9) Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud (with John Mayer)
So far the biggest thing I've learned tonight is that Ed Sheeran's album X is pronounced "multiply" and not "ex"— daniel. (@dandal1on) February 9, 2015
10) Pharrell - Happy (with Hans Zimmer and Lang Lang)