Like all good pop singles, it has a smattering of memorable moments. Here's s selection of the seven stand-outs:
7) Rhymes "enticing" with "Michael Tyson"
6) "I need you in the daytime, especially in the night-time" (???)
5) Minimalist spanish guitar outro - precision engineered for a big dance moment in the video
4) "When we hugging, MC Hammer: Girls can't touch this - I got everything they don't" (??? x2)
3) Wooh. A-woo doo doo do-dooo
2) Woo doo doo do-do-do-doooo
1) A-woo doo doo d-d-doo
It's out on 13 July, which is aaaaages away.
Your Love is the first song from Nicole's new album, of which she recently said: "It's a very personal album for me. It is a reflection of the woman I am, the woman I am not, and the woman I want to be." (Translation: "It's an album about me").
She shot the video while wearing her undergarments on a beach in Malibu last month. You can witness the excitement on her Instagram page.